Dental Revenue Cycle Management
Solve your Dental Revenue Cycle Management problems at MHRCM. Automate Your Revenue, Improve Patient Satisfaction and Reduce Costs.
Revenue Cycle Management for Dental Practices
Revenue Cycle Management is a critical process for Dental Practices. In order to ensure that a Practice is financially healthy, it is important to have a system in place, to track and manage Revenue. Without proper
Dental RCM Service, Dental Practices find themselves in financial trouble.
There are a few key components in Dental RCM Service. First, practices need to track all payments and claims. This includes both payments from patients and insurance companies. Second, practices need to manage their
Accounts Receivable. This involves sending out invoices and following up on unpaid accounts. Finally, practices need to keep track of their expenses. This includes both operational expenses and dental supplies.
By tracking all of these elements, Dental Practices can get a clear picture of their financial health. Revenue Cycle Management is essential for practices to stay afloat and to thrive. Dental Revenue Cycle Management
Companies are gaining importance in the Dental Practices, to reduce their work load and increase their efficiency.
An End to Revenue Leakages with MHRCM:
No more Revenue Leakage with MHRCM, your Dental RCM Services Provider. Dentists, Orthodontists, and Dental Offices prefer MHRCM. We reduce the burden of Dental Services by delivering End-to-end Solutions for their
Patient Care, reducing the A/R days, and improving revenue flow.
Our services help most Dental Practices to focus on the patient's health and deliver impeccable care and service.
Keeping the A/R days as low as possible from day one positively impacts Dental Practices. Our Dental RCM Services help practices for consistent patient payments and thus lead to increased revenue with little spent on
Our services begin from:
1. Approving Patients for Insurance.
2. Medical Coding Services.
3. Filing Claims.
4. Settling the Payments.
5. Managing the Denials.
6. Report Preparation.
7. Patient Payment Collection.
CTA: Unable to file a claim even after multiple attempts?
Connect with MHRCM, for best DENTAL RCM services in the society.
1. Eligibility and Benefits Verification:
Before patients arrive for their appointment, we check their insurance coverage. The process includes Verification of the policy information, the start date, and the expiration date. Our team also Verifies benefits in
addition to validating coverage. Our Benefits Verification services have resulted in lower denial rates for our providers. Your practice's routine services are listed. The patient's insurance company is then contacted
for comprehensive Verification. A comprehensive overview of what will be covered can be obtained before the procedure. In addition, the patient is relaxed because they know how much they will have to pay out of pocket.
2. Claims Submission:
Healthcare Providers can simplify Insurance Claim Management with our Dental Claim Submission Services. With our Claim Submission Services, you can expect Fewer Denials and Clean Claims. Our team identifies and corrects
incomplete Claims to ensure you receive your payment on time.
3. Accounts Receivable/ Denial Management:
MHRCM specializes in delivering Accounts Receivables and Denial Management Services. On Claim Denials, we perform a quick analysis, identify and rectify the errors and resubmit the Claims for quick payments.
Our Detailed and Systematic Dental RCM Service Approach rears possible payments of claims. Our team focuses on resolving the issues in claim rejection and takes the utmost steps to solve them.
4. Payment Posting:
MHRCM can handle multiple remittance services and provide Payment Posting Services for every Insurance Provider. Our Services are aligned with pointed accuracy and oriented responsiveness.
We Verify the Claims, Rectify the Errors and Streamline the Documents for Insurance Payments. The entire Dental RCM Services ensures integrity and confidentiality of patients' and clients' financial data.
Common Dental Revenue Cycle Management Problems:
1. Outstanding A/R - More Account Receivable days are a common problem in RCM. If the A/R days are more than 50 (fifty), then Healthcare Centers will get only a small profit.
2. Low Collections – Failure to track the Claims and Denials leads to Low Collections.
3. Poor Cash Flow – Outstanding A/R days and Lack of Claim Tracking leads to Poor Cash Flow.
4. Limited Staff/Expertise - Engaging more Healthcare Staff in Medical Billing Services will affect Patient Care. So, limited staff are engaged in handling Medical Billing Services. As the number of bills rises,
staff are not able to track the bills, and this leads to Claim Reimbursement delays.
5. Regular Billing Issues – Limited staff and expertise in the Medical Billing Section leads to Regular Billing Issues. Payments are delayed when the Bills are not immediately passed to the Insurance Provider for
6. Increase in Practice Costs – Claim Delays and Management of Claim Denials must be taken care of properly. If not taken care of properly, it leads to Increase in Practice Costs.
7. Lack of Financial Analysis – As soon as a Patient visits the Dental Office, the Patient’s Insurance History and Claim Details must be Checked and Authorized by the Billing Staff for a further appointment. Lack
of the Patient’s Financial Analysis leads to RCM problems.
8. Credentialing Issues – Credentialling Issues can lead to Compliance Issues, loss of funds, impaired team morale and increase the practice costs. It is the responsibility of the healthcare provider to follow the
bills and ensure there is consistency in the process and the bills are reimbursed.
MHRCM offers complete Outsourced Medical Billing services for single Dental Practices, Groups or Organizations.
We work hard to optimize your Operations, streamline your Processes and Help you Focus More On Revenue and Patient Care.
MHRCM looks forward to partnering with you. Ready to get Started?
What Sets MHRCM Apart?
We are a Full-Service RCM Solution Provider to Improve your Financial Performance.
Our clients love us because:
1. We work with the Latest Practice Management Software and quickly adapt to the existing workflow of Dental Practices.
2. A Dedicated Billing Team and an Excellent Account Manager are provided for Every Client for Smooth Operations.
3. Regular Reports, Updates and Transparency in Operations are our Specialties.
4. Eligibility and Insurance Checks are a part of our Standard Services.
5. We help Dental Practices get Paid the Maximum through our Claim Approvals, Reducing A/R Days with Little or No Denial and Assured Profit.
MHRCM works as an extension of your Dental Practice to ensure that all your Dental Claims are Processed and Reimbursed.
We are not just a Dental Billing Service. Schedule a Consultation for Collaboration for Dental RCM Services!
MHRCM Streamlines Your Dental Billing Process:
Dental Billing Services and Coding Processes are considered to be time-consuming and susceptible to mistakes and errors, and costs more from the Dentist’s pocket.
For Dental Practices to achieve efficient Revenue Cycle Management, it is essential to have a thorough understanding of the complexities involved in Revenue Generation and Collection. From CDT Coding to Effective
Design of Regular Fee Structure, we Optimize Revenue and Reduce Denials for Dental Offices.
As you strive to navigate through the challenges of ensuring effective reimbursements, optimizing upfront patient payments, and bringing overall efficiency in the Revenue Cycle Process, consider leveraging MHRCM
Our Dental Billing Services
No More Errors, No more Denials. Submit a well-organized and structured claim with the leading medical anesthesia billing services.
Dental Billing Audit:
A Dental Billing Audit can take your practice a long way forward, if done right. Choose Dental Billing Audit Services from a reputed RCM provider for a detailed analysis.
Dental Credentialing is as important as Dental Billing, and this is why our Dental Billing Platform delivers peace of mind with Credentialing Through Proper Documentation.
The Breakdown of Benefits is probably the most important aspect of the entire Billing Process, as it looks at Insurance Coverage and Eligibility Verification.
Dental Claim Submission:
We believe in prompt Dental Claim Submission for a smooth Revenue Cycle Management that Ensures Profitability for Independent Dental Practices.
We aim to Reduce your Accounts Receivables to negligible levels, Increasing Revenue Collection and Profitability in an adequate manner. Our Dental Billing Services are one of the best in the industry.
Our Payment Posting Mechanisms depict a Clear Financial Picture of your Dental Practice, with a conspicuous view of both Insurance and Patient Payments.
Revenue Cycle Process:
It is said that the growth of a Dental Practice depends on the Efficiency and Effectiveness of the Revenue Cycle Process. This is why our Dental Billing Consultants focus on fulfilling all aspects of this Revenue
Cycle to ensure optimum collections for both large-scale and small-scale Dental Practices.
What’s Our Promises To Your Dental Service?
1. MHRCM ensures that your rightful Claims are 100% Collected.
2. New Clean Claims are Submitted for Reimbursement to the Insurance Providers within 1 (One) Business Day.
3. Payments received are posted in the patient’s ledgers within 1 (One) Business Day.
4. Regular follow-ups for the Claims that have crossed 30 (Thirty) Working Days with at least 10 (Ten) Reminders.
5. Insurance Claim Accuracy Exceeding 98%.
All our Dental RCM Services are aimed at improving the efficiency of your staff and increasing the revenue, without replacing any staff!
Our System Works With Your Existing Practice Management Software. We get you covered with all the Revenue Cycle Management Software out there.
MHRCM appreciates long-term contracts. However, Healthcare Services can choose our short-term contract and start exploring our benefits.
MHRCM Delivers End To End RCM Solutions.